The Karlsruhe Physics Course
The Karlsruhe Physics Course is an attempt to modernize the physics syllabus
- by eliminating obsolete concepts,
- by restructuring the contents and
- by extensively applying a new model, the substance model.
The course has been tested primarily in German schools and improved for several years.
for the Junior Secondary School:
- Volume 1: Energy, momentum, entropy (pdf)
- Volume 2: Data, electricity, light (pdf)
- Volume 3: Reactions, waves, atoms (pdf)
The Karlsruhe Physics Course in Chinese is published by the Shanghai Educational Publishing House (for Junior Secondary School available since September 2007, for Senior Secondary School since January 2010).